Mr. Christopher Baker Hall
Hall & Lampros LLP
My work focuses on helping people injured in car crashes, trucking accidents, and other incidents causing personal injury; and helping others who have been victimized at work by overtime and wage violations, harassment, and discrimination. I also work in class actions on behalf of thousands of people who have suffered harm from insurance companies and corporations. I have been practicing law in Atlanta, Georgia for over 25 years, but I have litigated matters in 20 states.
I love the practice of law because it allows me to help people in need. I believe that helping people involves more than getting the largest possible recovery. It also includes listening to and responding to your needs, making you as comfortable with the process as possible, and helping you deal with medical bills, creditors, employers, and anything that adds stress to your situation. I also know that delay is one of the most frustrating things about lawsuits for people who have been injured. The firm is dedicated to never be the cause of delay.
In addition to representing people who need our help, I love working with our younger lawyers and staff mentoring them to be the best people and lawyers they can be. I am happy to say that our lawyers and staff are smart and talented but also great people and a lot of fun to be around.
Outside of work, I love spending time with my wife, two children, and dog Lulu. Some of our best family time includes walks, biking, swimming, good food, playing with Lulu, and cheering for the Bulldogs, Braves, Falcons, Hawks, and Atlanta United!
Here are some of my successes. Although some of the amounts below are large, I get great satisfaction and work just as hard on any case where someone needs help. It does not matter how big the case is.
- $13 million recovery for construction accident
- $5.1 million recovery for industrial explosion
- $2.9 million trial verdict in personal injury lawsuit for back injury
- $2.6 million recovery for trucking accident
- $1.77 million trial verdict in business tort dispute relating to breach of fiduciary duty and breach of contract
- $1.42 million recovery for injuries caused by boat engine explosion
- $1.5 million recovery for construction accident
- $1.25 million recovery for work-related back injury
- $825,000 recovery for pelvic fracture
- $684,000 trial verdict, including punitive damages, on behalf of individual against corporation for breach of contract, breach of fiduciary duty, intentional infliction of emotional distress and fraud
- $675,000 recovery for leg injury
- $550,000 recovery in car crash involving back injuries
- Many personal injury recoveries for car crashes, motorcycle crashes, and trucking cases
- Many recoveries under the Fair Labor Standards Act for unpaid overtime and other wage violations, and employment claims for sexual harassment and racial discrimination
- $180 million class action settlement against Sirius XM radio for antitrust violations
- $53 million class action settlement relating to USAA insurance companies’ failure to pay sales tax
- $30 million settlement of class action against GEICO for title and tag fees on first party total loss auto insurance claims
- $43 million settlement of class action against GEICO for sales tax, title fees, and tag fees on first party total loss auto insurance claims
- $8 million as appointed Special Assistant Attorney General representing state against Wells Fargo alleging antitrust violations relating to insurance practices
- $5.5 million as appointed Special Assistant Attorney General in pharmacy benefits management litigation representing public health insurance agency with approximately 180,000 covered lives
- $6.8 million antitrust settlement against multi-national corporation
- Appearing in state and federal court proceedings in Georgia, Tennessee, North Carolina, Ohio, Texas, Utah, Louisiana, West Virginia, Michigan, Virginia, Alabama, South Carolina, Florida, New York, Oklahoma, Nevada, Illinois, Colorado, California, and Minnesota
- University of Georgia (J.D. 1996, with honors)
- University of Virginia (B.A. 1991) (4-year letterman/team captain, tennis)
- State Bar of Georgia
- Atlanta Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- American Association of Justice
- Georgia Trial Lawyers Association