Securities law, including ethics and malpractice litigation involving attorneys and accountants; entertainment industry joint ventures and audits; and food and beverage industry joint ventures and audits.
Bachelor of Arts, summa cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa, University of Minnesota, 1970. University of Malaya, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, 1966-67. Juris Doctor, magna cum laude, Order of the Coif, University of Minnesota, 1973. Member, 1971-72, and President 1972-73, Minnesota Law Review.
C. HONORS AND AWARDS
D. SUMMARY OF TEACHING ACTIVITIES
1. 1976: Author, Preventing Legal Malpractice (West Publishing), the first book on this subject.
2. 1981: Editor and reviewer, Levinson, Accountant’s Legal Liability (Harcourt Brace Jovanovich, Inc.).
3. 1999: Co-author, Fourth Edition of Preventing Legal Malpractice (Thomson/West). 4. 1985-2015: Co-author, Legal Malpractice (Thomson/West), a five-volume, 7,000-page treatise.
5. 2007-Present: Co-author, Second, Third and Fourth Editions, Legal Opinions In Business Transactions (American Bar Association), a three-volume, 2,000-page treatise.
6. 2021: Co-editor, Harvard Professor Michael Witzel, The Veda in Kashmir (Harvard Press).
7. 2023: (estimated): Co-author with Harvard Professor Michael Witzel, Teaching English Strategically to Native Mandarin Speakers.
Please be advised that your credit will not be reported to the State Bar of Georgia CLE Regulation Department until after you have completed the steps necessary to earn credit for that program.
Self reporting is required for all other jurisdictions.
The information presented is solely for educational purposes. The opinions expressed by the faculty in their materials and presentations are their own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the State Bar of Georgia, its officers, directors and/or employees. The faculty is not engaged in rendering legal or other professional advice and these presentations and publications are not a substitute for the advice of an attorney. All publications and presentations were created to serve the continuing legal education needs of practicing attorneys.
Clicking the Add to Cart button signals acceptance of ICLE’s registration guidelines.
You can find FAQs here.
Please wait ...